For the productivity of an Institution to be optimized it is essential the existence of an administrative system and human resources to operate effectively. This system depends on knowledge and action according to what are the best solutions and best practices implemented in the specific characteristics and needs of the institution. Therefore, it is essential to its functioning that the operational structure is studied, defined and monitored to ensure that the objectives are ensured and its projection is appropriate and consistent with its purposes.
Within the operational intervention, we provide various services related to administrative aspects and human resources, combining a proactive conduct regarding the presentation and implementation of new services and processes to optimize the institutional activity at a constant exercise of identifying contingencies that can produce negative impacts on productivity and lead to an increase in avoidable costs.
This area of intervention should work on full interoperability with all other areas involved, ensuring a good synchronization between all vertices of action in which the institution is broken down, ensuring profitability and undeniable productivity gains.
In Administrative Management are presented the following functions:
Conduction and presentation of the best prospects for development and operational evolution of the institution;
- Structuring of an Archive of the Institution;
- Analysis of institutional procedures;
- Evaluation and Optmization of Processes;
- Implementation of a Workflow.
- Preparation and evaluation of the functional organization chart;
- Analysis of functions;
- Implementation of procedures for internal restructuring;
- Control of the Staff's Productivity;
- Coordination and structuring of teamwork and interaction between teams;
- Training of Human Resources in the development of the various administrative tasks;
- Improvement of efficiency of the recruitment of Human Resources;
- Optimization of device evaluation, compensation, career development and monitoring;
- Training Needs Assessment;
- Integration in the institution of reforms of vocational training in their training practices, with the aim of continuous improvement of human resources;
- Ability to establish a synergy between training, management skills and strategy of the institution;
- Development of professional effectiveness of individuals and teams.